Planningproviding our best
A successful land development project begins with careful planning and well-strategize project approvals. Project design must be flexible enough to deal with today’s complicated land use constraints as well as allow for evolving long-term use.
Aliquot’s professionals, backed by the resources of a multi-disciplinary firm, are well equipped to achieve a balance between community/environmental concern and developer needs. Aliquot has established track record of creating successful communities characterized by a high degree of difficulty and extraordinary requirements.
Planning and land development services:
- Master planning and design & redevelopment planning
- Subdivision planning and design
- CEQA/NEPA approvals & engineering feasibility studies
- Street dedications & vacations
- Zone variances and conditional use permits
- Street layout & design
- EIR assistance
- Industrial/commercial/retail planning & design
- Site analysis and planning
- Design feasibility studies
- Planned unit development planning & design